Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, GoodFood Blog!

Today, the GoodFood blog celebrates it's second year!

Time sure has gone by quickly. But I guess that's what "they" say happens when you're having fun :) As is the case when you're talking about good food, of course!

I'm pleased to say also that over the past year we have doubled our page views, now just shy (by only 52, darn it!) of 4,000 monthly. So here's a big "thank you" to all my readers.

I've published just over 200 posts, all with one mission: to demonstrate that eating healthy food is delicious too. Good food tastes good. Healthy food and delicious food are synonymous.

I hope the GoodFood blog continues to inspire you over this coming year to explore new, healthy foods in a fresh new way. I hope it helps to establish a trusted perspective on nutrition and health in the midst of the ever-confounding sea of nutrition information.

We're still growing, so expect more--starting with our header's facelift (what do you think?). Watch for more videos, product reviews, hot topics, and of course, healthy recipes too. I also love hearing from you, so please leave your comments, send your feedback, follow me on Pinterest and join me on Facebook and Twitter. What do you want to see?

I'm the RD by your side and your partner in nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. See you again soon and join me in wishing the GoodFood blog a happy second birthday!

Here's to happy, healthy eating!

1 comment:

What do you think?