Friday, January 6, 2012

Get a Fresh Start this New Year!

Are you looking for a fresh start this New Year? I've told you that I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, but I do think it's a great time to start working on improving your health. However, it can be hard to go it alone. There's a lot of nutrition information out there, and sometimes it's hard to separate fact from fiction. Maybe you just need help getting organized. Or figuring out realistic goals. That's where I come in.

If you've been following the GoodFood blog, you'll know I'm a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Diabetes Educator. I specialize in weight management and diabetes management, but am also experienced in nutrition therapy for almost any health condition. That also means you can trust me for accurate, evidence-based nutrition information. I'm passionate about food and health and it's my goal to help you suceed in these areas. I really care about my clients and I make it my mission to partner with you to meet your wellness goals. Whether you are looking to treat a medical condition, prevent one or just want to learn about good nutrition, there are many ways I can help. Through my company, RDbyyourside, I offer:
  • Pre-planned nutrition programs (which include a combination of the following)
  • Single nutrition consultations or multi-visit packages
  • Food diary analysis
  • Pre-planned menus or custom menus
  • Grocery tours
  • Goal-setting
  • Group or family visits

Just for New Year's, I'm offering a special addition to my Nutrition Fresh Start Package. The package already includes:
  • Six visits with me in person or over the phone (one 90-minute consultation and five 30-minute follow-ups)
  • Personalized nutrition assessment, meal plan and goal-setting
  • 14-day Pre-Planned Menu (easy to prepare meals, includes grocery list)
  • 6 weeks of food diary analysis (using paper food journal or food logging software)
  • Continued support and fresh ideas from the GoodFood blog!
For a limited time, these special New Year's extras are included for FREE! (approximately $75 value, must sign up by February 29)
  • A specially selected cookbook or a nutrition reference book
  • 50% discount off a grocery store tour, including Liz's "Well-Stocked Kitchen" List

If you are interested in a smaller package or an individual visit, don't worry; I can cover that too. Please visit my website for more information or email me with any questions. I'm happy to email a list of services and pricing for you to review. Remember: living well is easier with an RDbyyourside.

Here's to a fresh start to a permanently healthy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?