Monday, January 2, 2012

New logo debuts today!

Introducing you to the new face of RDbyyourside: the official debut of my new logo! A fresh start, just in time for the New Year. My hope is that this logo will better represent the mission of my company and promote RDs as the nutrition experts that we all have worked so hard to be. The look may be changing, but I'll still be providing the same quality nutrition care and personalized service to my clients (and readers!). Expect tons of fun stuff this year on the blog--recipes, tips for simplified healthy eating, taste tests and more. Subscribe so you don't miss a thing.


Please let me know what you think! Comment or send me a message if there's something you would like to read about on the GoodFood blog. I love your feedback. The updates to my website will be rolling out soon too. You can also find me (and the new logo) on Facebook and Twitter. Follow my activity as part of your plan for a happy, healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?